Psychotherapy services for adolescents, adults, elders as well as consultation for therapists and healing providers in Pasadena, California.
I offer the following services:
- Individual therapy for Preteens/Tweens (11-13), Adolescents/Teens (14-19), Adults, and Elders (65+) struggling with depression, anxiety, life transitions, co-dependency, grief and loss, trauma and PTSD, stress, and ADHD.
- Couples therapy to (re)establish balance, deepen communication, and increase intimacy.
- Family therapy sessions for communicating more effectively (verbal and nonverbal), developing and maintaining healthy boundaries, reducing conflict, and building a framework for empathy and understanding.
- Online Sessions Available: Telehealth sessions are offered through easy-to-use interface app VSee, HIPPA -compliant mobile or web app. Appropriateness for telehealth will be determined during the first therapy session.
- Consultation for personal and professional growth.
- For a list of treatment specialties: click here
- Ongoing Sessions: $120 -140 (50 minutes).
In-home and community-based sessions are available within 10 miles of my Pasadena office location and will incur an additional fee. Please inquire by contacting me.
I have a sliding scale and is adjusted with demonstrated financial hardship.
- Professional Consultation: $90 (45 min).
I offer consultation for therapists and healing professionals.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.